Wednesday, May 4, 2011

#4 Under the sink

This turned out to be a much more disgusting job than I anticipated. In fact, after removing a few items I marched into the bathroom grabbed a pair of rubber gloves and continued to remove all the cruddy bottles and such. It seems some mice had been having a real time down there. Even consuming a box of Rid X. No joke. The whole box.

Here's what it looked like before...

see all that mouse poop in the back and said box of Rid X! Yuck!

In case you didn't get enough.
Here it is during. We patched around a pipe in the back where the mice were getting in. Haven't seen any sign of them since.

Shiny.


And after.... ahhhh.


I got rid of almost all the super harsh chemical cleaners that were back there not being used anyway. I don't want them around when our curious little nugget starts walking (of course this cupboard will be childproofed anyway). I also left room to hide away our filtered water pitcher when we have guests or I just don't feel like looking at it. I'll post that whole debacle later.


Curious nugget.

So another one bites the dust. Feeling good about the progress being made around here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment