Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Pinterest Challenge. Take Two.

It's on people!
 I'm excited to be put to the test again and see what everyone else is making too.


Ever since the last challenge I've been mentally earmarking things on my boards as possible contenders for the fall edition.

Here are some of the pins up for consideration:

                                                     

 
                                         

     
                                                         

                                            





                                       

                                                       

I'd love to do something more home oriented but funds are a little short for that sort of thing.
Sewing tends to be my go-to because I already have all the supplies and fabric.
Plus, I feel awesome after I've created something for one of us... like a real renaissance women!
This time it will probably be something for myself.
The big reveal will be next Wednesday!!!


These are the lovely ladies hosting the challenge:
katie - Bower Power
sherry - Young House Love
ana - Ana White Homemaker
erin - House of Earnest

Please visit there blogs for more details and inspiration.
You can follow me on pinterest by clicking the badge in the sidebar!
Please follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment