Monday, February 13, 2012

Random Things.

So much going on. Mostly in my head.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. But that doesn't interest me. 
What does interest me is the 30 day Yoga Challenge I'm starting tomorrow.
Yoga everyday, in some form, for 30 days straight.
This coincides nicely with a 10 day fast I'll be participating in the first 2 weeks of March.
(See sidebar button to learn more.)
Don't worry. I'll keep you with me every step of the way.

My personal renovation is in full effect.

I'm still working on that 2012 To Do List as well.
I think this year's will be much shorter than last year's.
It will go nicely with my newly adopted mantra...
Simply. Slowly. Gently.

Just a few home projects and maybe a goal or two.

I still haven't shared with you my latest completed project from the 2011 list.

I'll give you a hint. 
You can sit on it.
Did you guess?!

All will be revealed in time!

Working on a few sewing projects as well.

Sorry for the lack of pictures. 
Well for the sake of some eye candy... here ya go...


It's an oldie but a goodie.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment