Monday, May 14, 2012

New beginnings.

Goodness, where to begin?
Well, let's start with a toddler who decided to bail out of her crib.
She wasn't hurt thank god!!
All I heard was a thud and when I opened the door 
(after sprinting to it) I found her sitting on the floor with 2 bears and a couple of binkies like she was gonna plot some kind of Toy Story style escape.
We had no choice (other than buying a new crib) but to convert her crib into a toddler bed to avoid possible injury.
With new found freedom comes new found challenges.
Oh the challenges!!
All of the wonderful sleep routines that we had down pat.
Gone.
It's a brave new world... mostly with a toddler who won't go to sleep until 10pm and a nap is not a sure thing.
I remind myself that this stage is only temporary but it's difficult to imagine when you're in the thick of it.

There has been quite a bit of this, however.
Couch napping.


And chaise napping.


I quite like being able to keep an eye on her 
and steal a little kiss every now and again.

Washing her dishes.



This, coupled with a father-in-law who gave us quite a scare last week (everything is totally fine now!), was enough to sap my motivation to do just about anything.

Time to pick myself up and get on with it.

The 30 Day Vegan Workshop begins this week,
I've been experimenting with one of the products I want to review for you and I have a pretty big birthday party to plan for G.!

Let's do this thing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment