Wednesday, October 19, 2011

2011 TDL: Checking In

It's been a while since I've done an update on this list. 
In case you're just joining us, you can get up to date here and here.


2011 TDL
1. purchase mushroom growing supplies and make preparations for logs
2. pot rack for kitchen
3. organize phone and message center in kitchen
4. clean and organize under kitchen sink
5. purchase supplies for maple tapping for next spring
6. new couch for living room and general living room design
7. paint dining room
8. figure out a better situation for shoes/recycling by the front door
9. finish reorganizing and clean dressing room
10. clean windows
11. start and finish handmade gifts for Jenny, Helen, Becky, Melissa, Allison, Carol, Sarah and Pat.
12. new lighting for Iris's room
13. organize and backup iphoto
14. clean out pantry and wipe down shelves and bottles (ANTS!!!)
15. find and purchase vintage ceramic egg holder
16. sort through wardrobe and donate, trash or repurpose
17. learn one new knitting pattern
18. learn one new crochet pattern
19. paint giant urn and candle stick holders
20. finish mending and repurpose projects
21. plant salad greens, tomatoes and kitchen herbs
22. keep blog up to date
23. start etsy shop
24. buy more vintage/secondhand goods and hand make more of our clothing
25. run in at least two 5k's 
26. organize baby's outgrown clothing


I've checked off everything I've done to date.
#22 will likely go unchecked as it is more of a goal and ongoing process.
#1 is going to require a bit more research. I've tried to get books from the library but they haven't had what I'm looking for. I'm turning to the internet next and, if I must, I'll buy a book.
#24 has been a huge success and there will be a "fashion" post about that soon.
#26 has been done for a while and you can find out more about that here.
The couch is probably a pipe dream as it has not been the best year financially. Maybe next year.
#13 is going to require some real discipline but if I get through half of it by the year's end, I'll be happy.

Time is ticking away but I feel good about the things I've done so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment