Monday, December 5, 2011

Random Things.

Last week was a little tough.
Lots of doctors appointments (for me) and consequently trying to catch up on housework.
Blogging had to take a backseat.


But the good thing that came out of it is that I realized I haven't taken very good care of myself this past year.
Between post-partum blues, sleep deprivation and indulging all my nursing-mama-cravings I also haven't exercised very much. I'M A PERSONAL TRAINER...WHAT WAS I THINKING?!
Game on!


Time to get back to what I know. Time to dust off the juicer. Time to start making MY health a priority.


I would also like to Thank everyone who visits this blog.
We sure are happy that you take the time to visit us.


Please enjoy some moments I've captured over the last couple of days...



This Iris sporting her very stylish Thanksgiving attire. The whole outfit is from the Gap except for the shoes (another wonderful hand-me-down from Aunt Nicole) and the cowl was joint effort by my mother and I. I think it looks absolutely precious.







Here she is helping me take some measurements for Aunt Danielle's pants. More on that later.



It seems the little nugget has an affinity for hiding. She can often be found under the stools navigating her way through the bars with cat-like precision.









Here's my juicy little nugget enjoying her first taste of carrot/beet/apple/cucumber juice.
She loved it. Seriously.







If this face doesn't say it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment