Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 2-6.

In case you're just joining me here, I am participating in a 30 day yoga challenge.
I'd be lying if I didn't say, that if I haven't been in a yoga class, I've been doing the bare minimum on my
own.
That. Needs. Work.
I am so grateful to be able to move my body again. It was a slow start, but working through all those crunchy, creaking, cracking bits has been liberating.
Coughing and hunching over for 2 months can really take a toll on your body.
I still have some soreness and tightness in my right ribcage but it gets better everyday.
It's not agonizing to sneeze anymore.
Yay!


My fast begins in just over a week and it's time to start prepping myself (body and mind).
Those chocolate chip cookies need to disappear.
I also want to plan out G and Iris's meals for the week so I don't have to spend too much time cooking things I won't be able to eat.
If you read this blog regularly, you know I love food.
LOVE.
I don't necessarily feel like I have a bad relationship with food but with any relationship, you need to work on it.
Personally, with all that my body has been through these past months, I feel like this is what I need.
I am looking forward to the challenge (and oh what a challenge it will be) and all the benefits that come along with it.


To learn more about this fast and fasting in general please click the  button below.



10 Day Fast

No comments:

Post a Comment