Tuesday, May 3, 2011

# 3 Phone/Message Center

This little area has always sorta bugged me. An ever changing cup of pens, little papers everywhere. Cameras. A dumping ground for just about anything. Which made it a pain to clean because you would have to gather everything up, move it, wipe down the counter, then move everything back.

So I did this...


I installed (and by me I mean G.) a rail system from ikea, bought some S hooks, two different sized ceramic pods and a wood basket (actually meant for the bathroom). It gets everything off the counter and it looks sharp. I think it's a nice juxtaposition to the pot rack which you can read about here. Now it's just the phone, calendar and a pretty vase waiting for some fresh cut flowers. I also hung a nice black and white photo of G. and I where an old calendar used to be. I love it...IloveitIloveitIloveit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment