Saturday, July 23, 2011

Heat Wave.

Again I have to apologize for my silence. We are (as most of this country is) having a heat wave to rival all heat waves. 102 degrees in the shade to be precise. And I have mentioned on this blog once before that we are sans air conditioning. Yeah, I know. 

So I did what any mother would do to protect her child's health and comfort. I packed up our car and headed to Grandma's and then to the beach (where it was a cool 89 degrees). 



Here she is waking up from her nap on the beach. Jogging strollers are the way to go. Everyone needs a good all terrain vehicle.

So here I sit on a saturday trying to make it up to you. But now I must go and tackle that dressing room before my sleeping nugget wakes from her slumber.

Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment