Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A little recap.

If you read yesterday's post you know that the past few days have been a challenge.
Which brings me to my next topic... Challenges!

This one and this one to be exact...


$400 Grocery Challenge


I blew my budget on the "$400 Grocery Challenge" and, due to no electricity, I haven't been able to work on my "Pinterest Challenge" project.
Boo Hoo!
This doesn't mean I'm giving up!
OH NO!
I'm going to give that grocery challenge another whirl this month. And with what I learned this past month, I think I can pull it off.
I will complete my pinterest project also, just not in time to post it to all the fabulous blogs hosting this event. 


katie - Bower Power
sherry - Young House Love
ana - Ana White Homemaker
erin - House of Earnest


Hence, not getting all the blog traffic that this sort of thing generates.
I heart blog traffic, it's sorta the point. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment